Setting up your Impact Profile
When onboarding yourself you can set up your Impact Profile and see all the hard work you have done. You have the option to share with friends and post on socials so other people can see the great work you are doing.
What you'll expect when logging into your dashboard for the first time.
- Once you've received an email to log in to your new SKOOT dashboard we want you to fill out your first/last name so we get to know you a bit better.
- You'll then be asked why you want to use SKOOT and how you heard of us. You can skip this option but you won't be able to set up your Impact Profile.
- We want to understand whether your account is going to be used for personal/family use or business use. This helps us set up the right account for you if you're a business we want to understand your name, company size, and what industry you are in. So we can help find the right solutions for you.
Now you get the opportunity to set up your Impact Profile.
- Enter the name you want your Impact Profile to be called
- Set up your web page link which you can share with friends so they can view your Impact Profile and see all the trees you've planted.
- You have the option to upload a picture of your choice.
- If you're a business you can link it to your website.
- You can also write a little description of yourself using up to 400 characters.
Once you have completed this you have an option to share your profile with your colleagues or friends, but you can save this for later. You'll then be taken straight through to your dashboard.
Happy planting! 😀
Did this answer your question?