The MASSIVE Marketing Festive Fundraiser prize draw terms and conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The promoter of the Christmas Raffle 2023 (the “Raffle”) is Fortune Hill 85 Great Portland St, London W1W 7LT Participation in the Raffle costs £25 per raffle ticket (“Ticket”).
- Tickets will MASSIVE Marketing Festive Fundraiser, and available on the website here from 5th December 2023 until 21st January.
- Tickets will be limited to a maximum of 500 per person, and the number of Tickets available to purchase online in one go will be 20 per person.
- The maximum number of prizes a person can win is 5. Should an entrant win more than 5 prizes, another winner will be re-selected. The prizes awarded will be as they are won, and a winner cannot choose.
- The Raffle is open to all residents of Great Britain (which comprises England, Scotland and Wales, and excludes Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), who are aged 18 years or over, including employees of the promoter, and connected companies employees
- The organisers reserve the right to undertake age verification on any person participating in the Raffle.
- If a Ticket is unknowingly sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18, or an individual is unable to successfully complete age verification checks, they will be exempt from the Raffle, will forfeit any prize won, and the stake will be returned.
- The winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator and witness from all the entrants in the Raffle at, in a secure and open environment, on 22nd January 2024.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Tickets and/or payments which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which a prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event, beyond the Promoters reasonable control, which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions (including but not limited to global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God), the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Closing date for the receipt of Ticket payment is 21st January 2023. Tickets purchases after this date will not be entered in the Raffle, but the payment will be treated as a donation.
- Payment for participation in the Raffle can only be made online via here.
- Your Tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received. Paying by instalments is not accepted.
- All Monies raised by the Promoter will be donated to The Motor Neurone Disease Association. The MND Association is a registered charity (registered charity number 294354) registered in England and Wales with registered office at Francis Crick House, 6 Summerhouse Road, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6BJ.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- All winning Tickets will be drawn randomly, and the full list of prizes can be found here and they will include the following. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes to this list.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The prizes are subject to change and availability. The prizes cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes, or part of a prize, with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoters control makes it necessary to do so.
- Ticket purchases made from syndicates and consumer groups will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s ticket purchases will be disqualified and they will be exempt from the Raffle, will forfeit any prize won, and their stake will be returned.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up a prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the Promoter liability for fraud, personal injury or death, which after investigation is found to have been howsoever caused by the Promoter
- The result of the Raffle is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. If you wish to make a complaint, please email [email protected].
- Winners will be notified directly by the Promoter by emails within seven working days of winning
- Prizes will be delivered to winners as soon as practicably possible and where possible use best endeavour to fulfil prizes within 28 days of the draw and the completion of the verification process. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- Winners will be required to provide proof of age. If satisfactory evidence is not provided within 30 days of the request for proof of age, or a winner rejects their prize or are ineligible, then the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner and will be repeated once more.
- Winners will have 30 days following notification of their win to claim their prize and the Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to contact prize winners during this time. If winners cannot be contacted within the 30 days, or a winner rejects their prize or are ineligible, the Promoter will select another winner. This process will be repeated once.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information or any postal dispute which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The winners may be asked to participate in publicity related to the which may include the publication of their name and/or photograph in any media. Winners have the right to choose not to participate in publicity. All winners surnames and county of residence will be made available within 30 days on the T&C’s website.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse participation in the raffle and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s purchase of tickets.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim between the parties arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
In line with the Gambling Act 2005 objectives, the Promoter is committed to promoting open and responsible gambling:
- encourage fair and open play;
- keep crime out of gambling;
- protect the young and the vulnerable.
Below we have outlined our procedures in ensuring responsible gambling:
The Promoter limits the sale of raffle tickets as follows:
- Limit the number of tickets to 500. Any additional monies will be returned and tickets will not be valid.
The Promoter carries out several checks to ensure participants are not under the age of 18 years, and actively take steps to ensure that our lotteries do not attract young people. Our checks include:
- We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any player, and players' accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided;
- We will only accept valid, legible, photographic ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). If for whatever reason, upon winning any individual is unable to prove that they are 18 years or over then any winnings will be forfeited, and any stakes paid will be returned;
While most people gamble within their means, we recognise gambling can be a problem for some.
If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, Gambleaware can provide support and information. You can contact Gambleaware via the website, begambleaware.org or by calling 0808 8020 133.
To support problem gamblers, we operate a self-exclusion policy, which means you will not receive any information about our raffles by e-mail
For more information on responsible gambling, please click here.
We will send you postal information based on our legitimate interest to communicate with you, but rest assured you can stop receiving this, or change any of your preferences at any time
+44(0)20 3958 5500